Friday 11 January 2013

Argh! I've started a blog!

I can't believe I've actually started a blog. I barely even post anything on Facebook and don't go anywhere near Twitter. So please don't judge me if I come off as weird! I'm not used to communicating with strangers on the internet! Haha. This certainly will be a learning curve...

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a few months now. I've been hesitating because I'm interested in a lot of things, but definitely NOT an expert at anything. Do I have anything interesting to say, or new to add? No, not likely. But whatever, I'll just go ahead and bore you anyway.

A little bit about myself: I am a 20 year old student living in Melbourne. I adore fashion, music, design, food, makeup, movies, books, and words. When I grow up I want to be a graphic designer working for a fashion magazine. I love to play dress ups in my room when I can't get to sleep. I enjoy eating ludicrous quantities of cheese and have read Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone over 20 times (hello, geek). I don't really know what else to say... I suppose I'll divulge more of myself as this blog goes on.

So enough of the the preamble! This blog will probably be mainly about, but by no means limited to, fashion and makeup. I'm not an expert in either field, but we've all got to start somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment